EUROTECH AUTO is open and and we are committed to KEEPING OUR CUSTOMERS SAFE. You can get your car fixed without ever needing to enter our shop.
- FREE Vehicle Pick Up and Drop Off
- Accepting Payment Over The Phone
- Using a No-Contact Drop Box
- Disinfecting All Keys and Cars before and after service
- Frequently Sanitizing the Office
- New gloves for every service
- All Communication Over Phone & Email
- Call us with any questions or to schedule your appointment.
- Stay safe and wash your hands
- We'll get through this together!
*Some restrictions apply to free vehicle pickup. Call for more details.*
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Notification
If you are sick or have any of the main symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, cough or shortness of breath), you are required to stay home until fully recovered and without symptoms for at least 24 hours.
In addition, the following groups are being advised by health authorities to avoid interaction in large groups or public settings and should work from home:
- Older adults, over 60
- People with underlying health conditions (heart disease, diabetes, etc.)
- People who have a compromised immune system
- Pregnant women
Since we do not have clarity on how long this guidance will be in place, we will evaluate the situation on an ongoing basis and provide regular updates as we receive additional information.
Our intent is to keep our employees and our clients safe and healthy while staying productive towards our mission and goals.
Here are a few other updates and reminders for the next few weeks this is from the CDC as min guidelines.
The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Discard tissue immediately.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We recognize that this is an unprecedented and unique situation and appreciate your understanding at this time. We will continue to keep a close pulse on what’s happening and provide you with updates as we receive them.